AYA Dallas Medical Spa
Offering medically-approved, results-oriented skin-care/ face/ body treatments in a calming spa-like atmosphere
Dr. Adams is the Medical Director of AYA Dallas Medical Spa located just next door to Dr. Adams’ surgical office in Snider Plaza in Dallas, TX. AYA is dedicated to bringing you the best scientific proven options for non-surgical treatments and rejuvenation.
AYA Medical Spa is comprised of expertly trained licensed estheticians, and physician assistants, using the most up-to-date cosmetic technology to help with skin related imperfections.
Some of the services that AYA Dallas Medical Spa offers are:
- BBL/ IPL Photofacial
- BBL Forever Young
- BBL Scar Therapy
- Neurotoxins: Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, Daxxify
- Filler: Restylane & Juvederm
- Diamond Glow Facial
- PRP & Exosomes
- Acne Treatments: Chemical Peels, Custom Facials, Microneedling
- Visia Skin Analysis
- Medical Grade Skincare: Revision, Skinmedica, & More!
- Skin Resurfacing
If you’re interested in more information about the newest location of the AYA Medical Spa, visit our website today!
What is Non-Surgical Rejuvenation?
Non-surgical Rejuvenation consists of a wide variety of minimally invasive products and services that allow patients to improve their appearance without surgery. It is a great starting point for those who are new to rejuvenation and don’t want the cost and downtime that’s usually associated with going under the knife.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, over 15.7 million people got some form of non-surgical rejuvenation in 2017. The top 5 procedures are:
- Soft tissue fillers
- Chemical peels
- Laser hair removal
Non-surgical solutions are not just for women – many men are discovering and taking advantage of the multiple benefits that minimally invasive cosmetic procedures have to offer. From removing unwanted hair, to shaving off years – or even decades – of wrinkles and age spots, there are a wide variety of procedures that can help you look and feel your best.
Dr. Adams also offers many great non-surgical products at his traditional office in Dallas in the following categories:
An injectable is a product that is injected via a sterile needle into your skin. The pain is usually very minimal (if any at all), the procedure is performed in an outpatient setting, and you can return to your normal activities as soon as you leave the clinic. The duration of results can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months or longer. Click here for more about injectables.
- Botox – Is a drug that’s prepared from a bacterial toxin botulin and rendered medically safe. It is injected into the face to temporarily smooth the skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles. There is no down time or recovery after Botox has been administered.
- Fillers – Facial fillers consist of products that are designed to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, raise scar depressions, enhance lips, and replace soft-tissue loss that has occurred over time. They are made out of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and hydroxyl apatite and will give a much more youthful appearance to your skin. Fillers are often used in conjunction with Botox to lengthen the amount of time before retreats are needed.
View our photo gallery for Before and After Pictures of Fillers and Skin Care.